"In the morning, when we stand in the garden, still half asleep, there is a fullness of life, simplicity, admiration."

-
Rodin, Notebook No. 10, April 1915, Musee Rodin, Paris

“In the morning, when we stand in the garden, still half asleep, there is a fullness of life, simplicity, admiration.”)

Rodin, Notebook No. 10, April 1915, Musée Rodin, Paris.

- See more at: http://boutique-musee-rodin.fr/en/jewels/200-ring-a-life-filled-to-the-brim.html#sthash.2Hs8uVlg.dpufvvvv

“In the morning, when we stand in the garden, still half asleep, there is a fullness of life, simplicity, admiration.”)

Rodin, Notebook No. 10, April 1915, Musée Rodin, Paris.

- See more at: http://boutique-musee-rodin.fr/en/jewels/200-ring-a-life-filled-to-the-brim.html#sthash.2Hs8uVlg.dpuf

“In the morning, when we stand in the garden, still half asleep, there is a fullness of life, simplicity, admiration.”)

Rodin, Notebook No. 10, April 1915, Musée Rodin, Paris.

- See more at: http://boutique-musee-rodin.fr/en/jewels/200-ring-a-life-filled-to-the-brim.html#sthash.2Hs8uVlg.dpuf

Friday, April 22, 2011

Everybody Blogs but the BCPF....

Ok, so apparently blogging is this thing that a lot of people do. People who I like a lot. So I'm copying them. I have the day off, it's raining, life is good - it's as good a day to start as any other. I don't have a great deal to say to start off, other than my life has taken so many turns in the last year or so that it's time I start writing some of this stuff down. In an organized way. With pictures and hyperlinks. Just to prove I can.

Since I can't think of anything interesting to say, allow me to point you in the direction of people who can. Evidently a bunch of my friends have blogs - who knew? They are doing all kinds of fascinating things like pod-casting and traveling and cooking and taking amazing pictures and making art. You can learn about these super-cool people by following the links over there on the right. (I do neat stuff too, sometimes, just not today.)

I'll be back later after I've done some neat stuff. In general, my interests lie in music, books, theater, art, travel, nature, leftie-type political opinions, and educating children. I'm always developing new interests in case none of these suit you.

And now, (just to prove I can) a link! Ha-cha!

2 comments:

  1. You suit me just fine!! Looks good. You're on your way, my sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see this blog updated more often (at least once a month...?) :)

    ReplyDelete